Advisor Quality Management and Regulatory Affairs Medical Devices Focus on microbiological safety / hygiene (m / w / d)
Key Performance Areas:
- Advising customer/ clients on the implementation of regulatory and normative requirements for medical devices
- Internal subject matter expert and contact for microbiological safety / hygiene (validation of sterlization processes, qualification of sterile barrier systems and reprocessing)
- Maintenance and expansion of the network of partners in the field of microbiological safety / hygiene
- Present trainings and seminars at medical device manufacturers and our cooperation partner, TÜV Rheinland Akademie
You should posses a tertiary qualification in biology or technical-scientific orientation with a focus on microbiology, or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in the area of quality management/ regulatory affairs for medical devices
- Strengths include the professional management of clients in the role of consultant and the gathering of facts and providing solutions to client needs.
- Ideally, you will have experience in validation of sterlization processes and qualifaction sterile barrier systems and reprocessing of medical devices and you have been involved in national and international approvals of medical devices.
- The succesful candidate is able to work independently, is goal-oriented and completes tasks in a structured manner.
- Creativity, organizational talent, teamwork and excellent communication skills make you stand out
- Proficiency in German and English complete your profile
regular services is looking for candidates for our headquarters in Germering near Munich or alternatively within the DACH region with the possibility to work from home.
You can expect permanent employment in a dynamic team, in which you can work independently and with a lot of entrepreneurial spirit. We offer exciting and varied tasks and value the compatibility of work and family.
Have we piqued your interest? Then send us your complete application by March 10, 2020 to HR@regular-services.com